Friday, October 13, 2006

FAT DOGS IN THE HOUSE

The folks arrived from FL today. They brought Tobey with them--the miniature schnauzzer I got for them about four Christmases ago. Oh my goodness! He is such a chunk. He is so wide that he looks like a foot stool. Poor baby! I have told him that he is going to be an Indiana dog from now on--I will get him slenderized again.

Tomorrow is the Susan Komen Race for the Cure--my first official competitive race. I am going to have my own little cheering section. Woohoo! Hopefully they will be patient enough to wait for me b/c I am sure I will be toward the back of the pack.

So far my strategy is on track. My protein shake is in the fridge--I'm not real into sweets first thing in the morning so I don't know how I will like the double chocolate high protein concoction. All of my layers of clothes are set out. Didn't have a problem finding my gloves and ear covers. Setting alarm clock so I can do a mile warm up before leaving. Heading to bed early! Nite Nite!

No comments: