Thursday, October 12, 2006

IT'S BEGINNING TO FEEL ALOT LIKE CHRISTMAS....

Tonight Kim and I took off for a walk. I knew it was a little chilly but we intended to go the entire 5 miles again. I was afraid I would be sweating w/in a short time so I decided to wear a long sleeved tee w/ a fleece vest. Although we were trucking along it kept getting colder. The boulevard seemed to be covered in shade--what's up with that? Where was that shade when it was 110 degrees this summer?

We walked to Deming Park. Rather than walking a mile thru the park we decided to walk up and down the steep hill that the kids sled down in the winter. Maybe I will have that kick a$$ butt and legs sooner than the two years.

Hopefully I have talked Kim into joining TNT w/ me and walking the Mini w/ me. The other day I started thinking that 13.5 miles could be really boring if I don't have anyone to walk w/ (not counting the other 34,000 people that will be there of course).

I am absolutely chilled to the bone! It is too soon to turn the heat on but a hot bubble bath would certainly be in order!

No comments: