Friday, December 15, 2006

A NIGHT OF GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENTS!!!!!!!

Tonight, straight from work, I decided to get some stuff done that I absolutely despise--tub&shower cleaning and oven cleaning! Aack! These chores have been looming over me. I think I would have rather had a bikini wax w/o prior consumption of booze freeze.

Now that they are completed I feel a great sense of accomplishment! As if that wasn't enough to make me feel warm and fuzzy all over I just got an email confirmation for the Indy Mini sign-up!!!!!!!!!Woohoo! I am officially walk/running with 34,999 enthusiasts May 5th @ 7:30 a.m.

Fortunately TNT provides Turner Coach service to and from the race. Therefore, I will not have to rely upon myself for coherent transportation over there. I will be sooo anxious and nervous that I may have to break a cardinal rule--may have to use the bus bathroom! Aack! Speaking of icky bathrooms, I need to start psyching myself up for the porta-potties along the race route.

I am so stoked. I could run around the living room, in circles, w/ excitement. I have to protect my confirmation so no one attempts to steal MY BIB number. Jen, can you hear me shrieking for joy!?!

No comments: