Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Eek! 19 days

My time has been so consumed w/ workouts, overtime @ work, and getting to bed early I have pretty much neglected this blog. Just now when I signed on I gasped when I saw 19 days left to the Mini. Breathe, take slow deep breaths.

Not really anything eventful to report. still getting up way too early. Yesterday I had one of my best days ever at the gym. The rest of the day, I was sure, that every workout from here on out was going to be that great. Never wanted to miss another day, another opportunity to push myself, to feel empowered....that is until 3:45 a.m. when my alarm clock went off.

I'm sure you are all gasping, 3:45 A.M., it is the only time I can read and respond to emails and blogs.

Casey, our lab, has the most pitiful look on his face. He has the saddest looking puppy dog eyes. Nate just walked out the door to head for the bus. Casey just sat there, all pathetic, staring at the closed door. Now he is over him--he has decided it is time to go lick the kitchen floor. What is up with that? Why does he do that?

If I am not mistaken, I believe we are getting our racing singlets tonight at TNT. I get all jumpy just thinking about it. I just wanna jump around clapping my hands like a dork.

No comments: