Tuesday, May 15, 2007

...Poor Babies....

A blogging friend of mine shared this link. I had not heard anything about it on the national news. It is so shocking. What on earth could these "adults" be thinking?

When I was a teenager I went through a couple of years with what they would call an anxiety disorder these days. It was not possible for me to go out to dinner w/ my family w/o having a nervous breakdown about "impending doom". I cannot even imagine growing up in today's climate! To think that they have to actually have drill's for "scary person/person w/ a gun" situation.

These teachers s/b punished to the fullest extent. They should have to pay for all future therapy for these children and their parents. As well as, they should be deprived of every bit of sleep that each of these kids and their parents is going to experience in the years to come.

Why do people have to be so thoughtless?

My heart goes out to these poor babies!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shauna, I've heard alot of outrage about this story. These school employees should all be fired. If that isn't terrorizing children, what is??
- Aunt Sparkie

Anonymous said...

I'm in shock. Who's hairbrained idea was it to do that? OMG. As someone who works with the school corporation, I work hard to KEEP conflict from happening during school related activities. I can't even IMAGINE *creating* conflct.

A) those teachers should be fired. Immediately

B) If I were a parent of one of those children, I would SUE BIG TIME. We trust those who educate our kids. They broke that trust and they should pay.

I really hope the kids heal quickly. They need some big ole hugs. I would imagine there are a lot of little kids sleeping in their parents beds at night.

Cole

Anonymous said...

This is the first I've heard of this. How awful. Let us know if you hear the outcome of how the teachers were disciplined. I agree they should all be fired. I'm wondering if the principal was in on it. If so, they probably won't be.

Aunt Jackie