Thursday, May 03, 2007

Nerves are setting in.....

I just checked the TNT website. Woohoo, I get to pick up my race packet today. The time is just flying by. Putting the count day clock on this blog has turned into a Doomsday clock for me. Every time I pull it up I have a bit of an anxiety attack.....Aack! I haven't done enough, have I really given it my all?, ugh, breathe, breathe, breathe...

Fortunately I made out a list last week of necessities. This week I am so adhd I can't seem to focus on what needs to be done.

Last night was spent trying to download the music that I want to walk to--all up lifting and encouraging of course. Very upbeat.

Tonight is going to be a shopping night. Last minute stuff for the Mini and some clothing for Jason's wedding on Saturday for Nate. Nate is at least six foot now and 150-155 lbs--clothes from Matt's wedding aren't going to cut it. Nate got all of his shaggy hair cut off! Woohoo! He is such a handsome dude (of course, he gets his looks from his mom--she is not a handsome dude, lol).

I am hoping to find a disposable digital camera to take to the Mini. When I checked at Walmart last week they said they didn't have them and they don't develop them. Hmmmm, I guess I never took into consideration that I wouldn't be able to go into just any store w/ a digital camera setup and print them out. Once again my simple little mind cannot wrap itself around that.

Better get ready for my trip to the gym. Unfortunately, there are only two more days to my complimentary membership at the THFY. As much as I hate to admit it, I think I will continue with the membership--I will actually shell out the money. It is so nice now with all the new machinery.

Looking forward to seeing all my fam this weekend. Praying for safe travel for all. Get ready to do the Chicken Dance!

No comments: